- Key : Bb
- Bore : .413″ / 10,50 mm
- Bell : Hand-hammered gold brass bell, 6.69″ / 170 mm
- Valves : (3) Top sprung hand-lapped Monel pistons
- Waterkeys : 3 lever-style, forged
- Features : Vertical valve slides, direct air column through valve block, 3rd valve slide trigger
- Finish : Clear lacquer
- Outfit : Deluxe hard wood case, mouthpiece, micro-fiber cloth, valve oil
The Antoine Courtois Professional Series 154 flugelhorn offers players a full, dark sound with rich colors through its authentic French design and influences.
With its small bore and large bell, the model 154 flugelhorn has the perfect warmth of sound and versatility, which is especially good for brass bands. Antoine Courtois employs incredible quality and experience of brass instrument making with over 200 years of history in manufacturing.